Monday, October 5, 2009

Daylight Savings is great but

it takes about a week to adjust... it's quarter to 11 (quarter to 10 if not daylight savings) and I'm wide awake. I have a 9am meeting in another building which means I must be up at 6:30, thanks to my new alarm clock that climbs all over me and stares at me purring loudly and willing me awake at the crack of dawn, I have been managing 6:30 the last few weeks, but 6:30 is really like 5:30 for the first week.

Yes the all of a sudden longer days are an exciting sign that it's halfway to summer but how does one just switch their clock forward one hour and start going to bed an hour earlier.

And one does not really feel summer coming on when the forecast is a top of 14 with rain, hail, thunderstorms and possibly lightning for the next two - three days.

No comments: